Orchestrating IoT and the Digital Industry
IoT-capable Process Sheets from Cedalo allow code-free modeling and visualization of IoT and Industrie 4.0 processes
Cedalo creates a completely new approach for orchestrating sensors, actuators and apps in the Internet of Things (IoT) and the Digital Factory (IIot, Smart Factory). As an alternative to algorithmic programming, Cedalo AG introduces "Process Sheets". Process sheets are novel, cloud-based software machines that allow code-free modeling of digital processes and support popular IoT communication protocols such as MQTT, AMQP, OPC UA.
The IoT-capable Process Sheets allow non-programming professionals who are familiar with the spreadsheets concept of Microsoft Excel or Google spreadsheets, to actively participate in digitization projects. Both simple and complex process flows in IoT or entire industry 4.0 scenarios can be modeled visually and interactively in a short time and converted into a safe 24-hour real-time operation by means of cloud-based technology at the push of a button.
With "Process Sheets" Cedalo provides an exciting new technology to model both traditional and cyber-physical processes in one single environment.
Why Process Sheets?
Cedalo's Process Sheets empower the everyday business user to easily model, simulate, visualize and implement IoT and Industrie 4.0 processes. No coding required.
How do I get started?
Process Sheets run in cloud as a web browser based service. Once you signed up to the service you can instantly get to work.
What can I do with Process Sheets?
Process Sheet allow to create a homogenous and automated information flow between all kinds of technical and business related entities in the organisation.
How easy are Process Sheets?
Process Sheets are very similar to spreadsheets. You instantly feel familiar and you can leverage your existing skills.
All inclusive: Modeling, Simulation, Visualization and Operation
You set up a Process Sheet by using familiar cell links and formulas plus a limited set of new processing functions.
You can model Process Sheets to simulate yet non-existing sensors, devices or 3rd party software components.
Process Sheet allow to create graphical machines, workflows, material flows etc. that will update on every process step.
Process Sheets run in a secure cloud. They communicate via MQTT and bridge or interface with many M2M protocols.
Process Sheets Features
- End-user-friendly, interactive modeling technology
- No scripts or algorithm development necessary
- Support for distributed, autonomous and asynchronous processes
- Seamless connection of technical and commercial. Processes
- Secure inter-company process networking
- Based on MQTT Message Broker and MQTT Message Queue
- Interface bridges for OPC UA, HTTP, CoAP, DDS, AMQP and IO Link
- Smooth integration into existing infrastructures
- Suitable for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
- Support for AWS IoT, Microsoft Azure, IBM Watson IoT
- Simulation of non-existing sensors and machines
- Security through 256-bit Public-Private Key Encryption
- Cloud service or on-premise installation
- Pay-per-Transaction price model (without initial costs)