- Job type: Full time
- Place of employment: Munich or Remote
- Starting date: As soon as possible
We are looking for an experienced and energetic Link-building and Outreach Specialist to join our team! You will primarily shape the approach and execute the link-building and crowd-marketing strategy in this role. You will be vital for our business as your work will directly contribute to our marketing activities, boost our website growth, and increase awareness about our products.
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing to experiment with different outreach strategies
- Perform link-building activities via various channels (direct outreach, marketplace, etc.)
- Work on establishing link-building partnerships with other tech product representatives
- Overlook crowd marketing activities
- Maintain external product listings on G2 and other platforms
- Look for online media collaboration opportunities in German and US markets
- Manage guest blog post tasks for freelance writers
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Deep understanding of different link-building practices and approaches
- Ability to research contacts and create high-performing sequences (knowledge of tools like Reply.io, Apollo.io, and others to help you accomplish these tasks)
- Basic knowledge of SEO tools, such as Ahrefs, GSC, etc.
- Attention to detail and focus
- Good communication and relationship management skills
- Willingness to gain a deep understanding of the tech products you are going to promote
What we offer you
- We are on the mission to empower everybody to work with data in real time. And we want you to join us to make this goal a reality.
- Your work impacts mission-critical processes, and you get the opportunity to shape our products and Cedalo.
- A place in an engaged, high-performing, fun, and experienced team with 100% team spirit. Already before, we have successfully built companies and created technologies that are used around the globe.
- Cutting-edge technology and great products with growing markets! We are working on delivering the technology of tomorrow.
- A dynamic and open culture with efficient decision-making that encourages you to develop ideas and share feedback openly.
Interested in this job?
Please send your resume to [email protected]