Senior DevOps Engineer (f/m/d)
Bonn, Freiburg, Munich, or Remote
We live reliability and strive for the 100% goal. Reliability is not only an integral part of our company culture and key to your role but also a cornerstone of our vision to empower everyone to work with data in real-time. As the DevOp on our team you take ownership of our cloud infrastructure and deployments as well as our continuous integration & deployment pipelines. Join us in delivering the technology of tomorrow – fully automated and reliable!
- Your mission is to help us build the next cloud versions of our products Streamsheets and Mosquitto.
- You will work on our cloud deployment pipeline and fully automate the deployment of Streamsheets and Mosquitto in the cloud.
- You will integrate support for cloud providers like AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud.
- You will help us migrate our CI pipeline to GitHub Actions.
- You will improve the metrics & monitoring systems of our cloud servers.
- have 3+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer,
- have experience in containerization, especially Docker and Docker Compose,
- have experience in automation, provisioning, and configuration management, especially using Ansible,
- have experience with container orchestration services, especially Kubernetes,
- have experience with cloud providers, for example, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud,
- have experience with CI-systems like Travis, GitLab CI, or GitHub Actions,
- have experience with monitoring and log analysis tools, especially Prometheus and the ELK stack (Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana),
- have a degree in a technical field (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science) or equivalent practical experience,
- have excellent verbal communication skills in English (additionally, German is a plus),
- have a hands-on mentality paired with good stress resilience and a positive attitude,
- are structured and think through topics in detail to find solutions and are a team player who reaches out to coworkers, and
- can start with us as soon as possible
What we can offer you
- We are on the mission to empower everybody to work with data in real-time. And, we want you to join us to make this goal a reality.
- Your work impacts mission critical processes and you get the opportunity to shape our products and Cedalo.
- A place in an engaged, high-performing, fun, and experienced team with 100% team spirit. Already before, we have successfully built companies and created technologies that are used around the globe.
- Cutting-edge technology and great products with growing markets! We are working on delivering the technology of tomorrow.
- A dynamic and open culture with efficient decision making that encourages you to develop ideas and share feedback openly.
- Of course, you will have state-of-the-art equipment and the tools you need!
Human Resources Contact
+ 49-7661-90 45 353
Share on social media
Share on linkedin
Share on twitter
Share on facebook
Share on email