13 May 2018
Junior Fullstack Developer
We are looking for a full stack developer with the drive to revolutionize the IoT and the way digital processesare created.
Cedalo is an innovative and ambitious software startup which has set out on the revolutionary path to empower everyone, also non-programmers, to create and orchestrate microservices, the digital industry and the IoT.
Our Streamsheet technology is a cloud-based application platform providing end-users with a spreadsheet-like UI to implement technical, business or IT processes as smart, asynchronous and autonomous microservices. Thanks to the interactive and visual modelling concept, end-users can implement simple as well as complex and individual logics without a single line of code. Streamsheets enable seamless connections among IoT devices, such as sensors, machines and driverless vehicles, apps, websites and enterprise software- also across different technology stacks
- Create awesome software for IoT, embedded systems & industry 4.0
- Co-developand perfect our Streamsheet technology
You have …
- Mastered studies in the fields of computer science, IT or similar
- Ideally also knowledge of React, MongoDB, Docker, Kubernetes or messaging protocols (like MQTT, Websockets,etc.)
- Very good control over development tools like WebStorm, Visual Studio, Jira and Confluence
- Experience developing professional software
- A good portion of curiosity, openness and a doer-mentality
- Ideally a place of residence in the Cologne area
As you will be a full member of our developer team, we will count on your creativity, your problem solving skills and your thoroughwork.
We offer you …
- A place in an ambitious start-up with 100% team spirit
- Collaboration with experienced software developers and successfull entrepreneurs
- No routine duties but varied and challenging tasks as well as state-of-the-art topics
- The option of home office and flexible working hours
Please send your application (short motivation, CV, relevant experiences or github repository) with your earliest start date to: firstname.lastname@example.org