Cedalo creates a completely new approach for orchestrating sensors, actuators and apps in the Internet of Things (IoT) and the Digital Factory (IIot, Smart Factory). As an alternative to algorithmic programming, Cedalo AG introduces “Stream Spreadsheets”. Stream Spreadsheets are novel, cloud-based software machines that allow code-free modeling of digital processes and support popular IoT communication protocols such as MQTT, AMQP, OPC UA or REST API.
The IoT-capable Stream Spreadsheets allow non-programming professionals who are familiar with the spreadsheets concept of Microsoft Excel or Google spreadsheets, to actively participate in digitization projects. Both simple and complex process flows in IoT or entire industry 4.0 scenarios can be modeled visually and interactively in a short time and converted into a safe 24-hour real-time operation by means of cloud-based technology at the push of a button.
- End-user-friendly, interactive modeling technology
- No scripts or algorithm development necessary
- Support for distributed, autonomous and asynchronous processes
- Seamless connection of technical and commercial Processes
- Secure inter-company process networking
- Based on MQTT Message Broker and MQTT Message Queue
- Support for MQTT, OPC UA, REST API, AMQP, Apache Kafka
- Smooth integration into existing infrastructures
- Suitable also for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
- Support for AWS IoT, Microsoft Azure, IBM Watson IoT, Google IoT, etc.
- Simulation of non-existing sensors and machines
- Security through 256-bit Public-Private Key Encryption
- Cloud service or on-premise installation