Do more, theorize less.
Real-Time Data Processing and Interoperability Server with No-Code Front-end
Define data processing, user forms interoperability & visualizations
Build professional applications to automate workflows, continuously monitor operations, and control processes in real-time. Your solutions run 24/7 on servers in the cloud and on the edge.
Streamsheets servers runs on – central on-premise server, local edge servers at assets, (own) cloud server and SaaS in the Cedalo cloud.
Connect data source
Merge & process data
Monitor, visualize and create dashboards
Manage your apps
How we support you
Various protocols/services as server and client:
What can you realize with a Streamsheet Server?
- Create and visualize dashboards.
- Collect and save real-time data.
- Load historical data and visualize them, e.g. to compare them to real-time data (Timeseries DB integrated!).
- Various external systems can be controlled actively (Provide control messages, trigger web services, …).
- Add user forms with buttons, entry fields etc. to change parameters or select from lists (e.g. for downtime reasons).
Make interoperability happen
- Connect heterogenous systems (e.g. technical systems, business systems, web based services, …).
- Act as server for clients, other systems, or users: web server, REST server, OPC-UA Server, MQTT Broker, …
- Data transformation, filtering, and or aggregation.
- Embed Streamsheets in web portals.
Open source or Premium?
Take a look at the features and capabilities the different versions of Streamsheets have to offer and choose your version.