- Job type: Full time employed
- Place of employment: Munich/Hybrid
- Starting date: As soon as possible
No limits! Join us as an Account Executive to experience a true start-up: Here, you can still influence and shape the sales processes. You will enjoy great freedom in how to guide your accounts through their buyer’s journey. If it is important to you to be part of a team working jointly on shaping structures and processes to scale sales success, then you have come to the right place.
We have closed the first larger accounts and would like to scale that success systematically – with and by you!
We at Cedalo are a young software company whose foundation is built on open source: Our team created the most popular open-source MQTT broker Eclipse Mosquitto. MQTT has become the #1 protocol for IoT communication in the past years. Now, the clock is ticking for a lot of enterprises to switch their MQTT servers to high availability clusters and professional support SLAs. Join us to sweep this rapidly widening market segment!
You are the central person to guide sales-qualified leads through the whole sales cycle until they become a contracted customer:
- You take ownership of the whole buyer’s journey from receiving the lead from the SDR Team until and including closing.
- You are the main contact person for the stakeholders in your account.
- Based on your professional assessment, you have always an excellent understanding in which phase of the journey your stakeholders in the account currently are and provide them with proper material and support for this phase.
- You coordinate the interaction of subject matter experts (SME) with the prospect to provide them on point with additional levels of depths as required
- You create, calculate, and finally present compelling offers to your prospects and monitor their reactions.
- You determine closing date and probability according to fact based criteria. You understand the importance of your pipeline estimations to enable a proper resource planning in our Ops team.
- You are responsible for the closing process including finding final commercial and legal agreements. As necessary, senior management and legal will support you during this crucial phase.
- You fill and maintain a well filled and realistic pipeline of prospects.Lead generation is based on outreach by SDRs and inbound marketing. As an action-driven person, you also engage in research, prospecting, and qualification in times with low lead influx.
- You are our ears and eyes on the market. Based on your experiences you will provide valuable feedback to the other departments like product development or marketing
- Also, you provide feedback and guidance to the SDR Team on qualification criteria and are a sparring partner for them on prospecting approaches.
- You properly maintaining our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system for all your customer interactions
- have already worked 2-5 years in sales or business development representative roles in a B2B software/SaaS environment,
- have very good verbal and written communication skills in English and German,
- are well versed handling CRMs like Hubspot,
- know how to research with Sales Intelligence Platforms like Echobot, Cognism, or Zoominfo,
- are well versed in handling B2B stakeholders over the complete sales cycle,
- are a self-starter, disciplined and energetic with a strong bias for action,
- and want to be part of the team and reach out to co-workers to leverage their expertise and fuel your ideas as well to share your knowledge.
What we offer you
- We are on the mission to empower everybody to work with data in real-time. And, we want you to join us to make this goal a reality.
- Experience the spirit of a true start-up on a growth mission! Cedalo is venture capital backed by two major investment firms. Now is your chance to get aboard this exciting and fast-paced journey!
- Your work impacts mission critical processes and you drive the growth of Cedalo and our customer base.
- A place in an engaged, high-performing, fun, and experienced team with 100% team spirit. Already before, we have successfully built companies and created technologies that are used around the globe.
- Cutting-edge technology and great products with growing markets! We are working on delivering the technology of tomorrow.
- A dynamic and open culture with efficient decision making that encourages you to develop ideas and share feedback openly.
- Of course, you will have state-of-the-art equipment and the tools you need!
Interested in this job?
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org