Get free forever access to our MQTT courses and fully utilize the knowledge when implementing your IoT project.
Why join our MQTT Academy?
- Deep dive into IoT communication and capture the essence of MQTT messaging protocol to see why many industry players are turning to it.
- Benefit from hands-on learning to help you successfully implement an IoT project.
- Understand the ins and outs of how an MQTT broker works to ensure smooth integration into your IoT infrastructure.
- Use the knowledge to develop a pet project powered by MQTT, including home automation or other smart applications.
- Get the most out of your learning experience by using Pro Mosquitto’s free trial to implement what you learn immediately.
What do you get when you sign up for the MQTT Academy?
Choose a course that better fits your needs
Start with the MQTT introductory course, then explore the differences between MQTT Quality of Service levels and more.
Rely on the pioneering expertise in the area
Tap into a wealth of expertise from core knowledge holders with over a decade of professional experience and a proven track record across various industries and commercial projects.
Get straight to the bottom of things
Enjoy the compact and concise explanation style that we designed for the courses. Focus the time you devote to studying what really matters and not on irrelevant details.
Broaden your horizons completely free of charge
Sign up and get free access to your first MQTT course. Continue exploring the topics free of charge. Then use our Pro Mosquitto broker as part of your IoT project 🙂.
Let us know what you think
Share your feedback by completing a questionnaire linked at the end of the MQTT course, and help our team improve the MQTT Academy project.
Take the chance today!
Join the MQTT Academy to get access to essential information on concepts ranging from the definition of MQTT to how MQTT connection works, Publish and Subscribe packets, Quality of Service levels, Topics and Wildcards, and more. Apply the knowledge that you gain and implement new technology to your IoT infrastructure.