Application Engineer (f/m/d)
- Job type: Full-time
- Place of work: Remote
- Starting date: As soon as possible
You will be an expert on our technologies and deeply care about the success of our customers as well as creating the best user experience and products possible.
As the bridge between our engineering teams and our users, you will work closely with our customers to help them successfully implement their use cases, create solutions with our products and provide valuable insights for the further development of our technologies.
Join us in helping users make the most of the technology of tomorrow!
- You help our customers understand and use our products in the best way possible to realize their projects and achieve their goals.
- You will excel at technical onboarding as well as advise users on best practices and offer hands-on support to solve technical challenges.
- You will identify opportunities to improve our technologies, processes, and user experience (UX).
- You are our eyes and ears at the user base to discover and define which features will provide the best value for our customers, and increase their success and trust in us.
- A passion for solving complex problems, improving processes, and identifying product enhancements.
- A friendly, confident, and open personality that shines through – even via phone or email.
- A hands-on attitude combined with a dedication to excellent outcomes, and good stress resilience.
- Experience in understanding and solving technical customer problems.
- Outstanding writing and communication skills in English. (German is a plus)
- A firm grasp of communication protocols, such as MQTT and HTTP.
- A Plus: An understanding of container technologies, such as Docker, Docker Swarm, and Kubernetes.
- A Plus: Knowledge of distributed systems and database technologies
What we can offer you
- We are on the mission to empower everybody to work with data in real-time. And, we want you to join us to make this goal a reality.
- Your work impacts the success of our customers and of us as a team directly.
- You get the opportunity to shape our products and Cedalo.
- A place in an engaged, high-performing, fun, and experienced team with 100% team spirit. Already before, we have successfully built companies and created technologies that are used around the globe.
- Cutting-edge technology and great products with growing markets! We are working on delivering the technology of tomorrow.
- A dynamic and open culture with efficient decision-making that encourages you to develop ideas and share feedback openly.
- Of course, you will have state-of-the-art equipment and the tools you need!
Interested in this job?
Please send your resume to [email protected]