Job type: Full-time or Contractor (Freelance)
Place of employment: Bonn, Freiburg, Munich, Hybrid or Remote
Starting date: As soon as possible
If you love technology, to outline the opportunities it offers, and to help people expand their knowledge in this area, you have come to the right place! As a Technical Writer, you will create textually and visually engaging content – how-to, best practices and comparison articles for our blog, website landing pages, and much more.
Content, stories, content, stories, content!
You are the “storyteller and explainer” of Cedalo.
You collaborate closely especially with the Demand Generation Manager on implementation of the content marketing strategy. In this, you take ownership of
- Creating high-quality content for Cedalo company and its products (Pro Edition for Eclipse Mosquitto and Pro Edition for Streamsheets)
- Producing various types of content, including blog posts, landing pages, case studies, white papers, social media and email copies, video scripts, etc.
- Performing in-depth topic research
- Collaborating with other team members and interviewing them when required to collect extra information
- Interviewing customer representatives and team members when working on case studies, white papers or reports
- Contributing to establishing the content creation process, sharing knowledge and best practices, etc.
- have 2+ years of diverse experience in content creation (technical articles and docs, blog posts, white papers, case studies, social media posts, emails, etc.) in a B2B software/hardware environment
- possess excellent writing and communication skills in English
- show attention to detail and have strong research skills (can collect information from different sources, analyze and structure it, and then turn it into a unique piece of content)
- have the grounding knowledge and understanding of on-page SEO
- see your mission in creating valuable, high-quality and engaging content for tech readers across the world
- know how to convert readers through delivering the key messages in the right place and at the right time
- are energetic with a strong bias for action and a team player who reaches out to co-workers to leverage their expertise and fuel your content domain knowledge and insights.
Would be a plus, if you…
- have already worked with WordPress CMS
- are eager to contribute to the content marketing strategy
- speak German
What we can offer you
- We are on the mission to empower everybody to work with data in real-time. And, we want you to join us to make this goal a reality.
- Your work impacts mission critical processes and you get the chance to shape the communication and overall appearance of Cedalo and our products.
- A place in an engaged, high-performing, fun, and experienced team with 100% team spirit. Already before, we have successfully built companies and created technologies that are used around the globe.
- Cutting-edge technology and great products with growing markets! We are working on delivering the technology of tomorrow.
- A dynamic and open culture with efficient decision making that encourages you to develop ideas and share feedback openly.
- Of course, you will have state-of-the-art equipment and the tools you need!
Interested in this job?
Please send your resume to [email protected]