Job type: Full time employed
Place of employment: Bonn, Freiburg, Munich, Hybrid or Remote
Starting date: As soon as possible
You will be THE product person of our company. You are obsessed with making our products the reality of our vision: Empowering EVERYONE to work with data in real-time! As the central point for inputs from prospects, customers, internal teams, and the market, you will shape the product strategy, distill it into an actionable roadmap, and ensure its execution.
- Your mission is to design a world-class product strategy. You take ownership of its successful execution.
- For this objective, you build a deep understanding of our technologies, their use-case contexts, and our users as well as our markets and the other players within these markets.
- You will also be the cross-functional point of contact for all product stakeholders and eventually create processes to centralize product feedback and inputs from all areas.
- Subsequently, you will define the roadmap, its scope, and prioritization as well as ensure its implementation and communication.
- have 8+ years of experience in product management in a B2B software environment
- possess an outstanding blend of business and technical savviness, critical thinking, and analytical as well as execution skills,
- have excellent verbal as well as written communication skills in English (additionally, German is a plus) and excel at project management and orchestrating multiple teams simultaneously,
- have a proven track record in creating product strategies from conception to launch, driving the product vision, defining the go-to-market strategy, as well as composing roadmaps, and ensuring their successful implementation,
- have exceptional spreadsheet know-how and a very good understanding of APIs, databases, and communication protocols, such as HTTP and MQTT,
- are energetic with 150% motivation, curious, and a team player who reaches out to coworkers and other stakeholders,
- have a hands-on mentality paired with good stress resilience and a positive attitude as well as a strong entrepreneurial spirit, and
- have a degree in a technical field (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science) or equivalent practical experience.
What we can offer you
- We are on the mission to empower everybody to work with data in real-time. And, we want you to join us to make this goal a reality.
- Your work impacts mission critical processes and you get the opportunity to shape our products and Cedalo.
- A place in an engaged, high-performing, fun, and experienced team with 100% team spirit. Already before, we have successfully built companies and created technologies that are used around the globe.
- Cutting-edge technology and great products with growing markets! We are working on delivering the technology of tomorrow.
- A dynamic and open culture with efficient decision making that encourages you to develop ideas and share feedback openly.
- Of course, you will have state-of-the-art equipment and the tools you need!
Interested in this job?
Please send your resume to email@example.com