- Job type: Full time employed
- Place of employment: Bonn, Freiburg, Munich, Hybrid
- Starting date: As soon as possible
We deeply care about our team and the people in it. They are the cornerstone for building the greatest user experience and offerings for our users.
In your position, you will directly impact extending the team and forming our culture. For this purpose, you will also work closely with the management team to make sure we make our vision a reality.
Join us in extending and developing the team behind the technology of tomorrow!
- You own the end-to-end recruiting process: finding, attracting, and recruiting the best talent on the market while ensuring their strong fit for our team.
- You help to establish Cedalo as a solid and amazing employer brand.
- You create and continuously optimize processes to, e.g., create a great candidate and onboarding as well as offboarding experiences.
- You facilitate communication and collaboration across the team and develop and implement initiatives to further strengthen the company culture, such as events, benefits, learning & career development.
- You also support the management and team in the planning and executing of suitable projects and processes.
- A passion for people and fostering an inclusive culture for a positive, ambitious, and high-performing team.
- A friendly, confident, and open personality that shines through – even via phone or email.
- A hands-on attitude combined with a dedication to excellent outcomes and good stress resilience.
- An ambitious, proactive, and yet pragmatic nature while also being highly reliable and applying high attention to detail where it counts.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (German is a plus).
- Hands-on experience in recruitment and fostering an outstanding employer brand.
What we offer you
- We are on the mission to empower everybody to work with data in real time. And we want you to join us to make this goal a reality.
- Your work directly impacts our company’s success and the well-being and atmosphere of our team.
- You get the opportunity to shape our culture and our company’s core.
- A place in an engaged, high-performing, fun, and experienced team with 100% team spirit. Already before, we have successfully built companies and created technologies that are used around the globe.
- Cutting-edge technology and great products with growing markets! We are working on delivering the technology of tomorrow.
- A dynamic and open culture with efficient decision-making that encourages you to develop ideas and share feedback openly.
- Of course, you will have state-of-the-art equipment and the tools you need!
Interested in this job?
Please send your resume to [email protected]