- Job type: Full time employed
- Place of employment: Munich/Hybrid
- Starting date: As soon as possible
Your job is to find and qualify new leads for us and our enterprise software products. We will provide you with modern research platforms to identify potential target companies. You drill there deeper to identify the right contacts. Senior sales and marketing team members will provide you with guidance, ideal customer profiles, and personae mappings. If you see your career in enterprise software sales and are keen on learning, you have come to the right place!
Based on your research and other lead channels you will use your excellent communication skills to establish a first bonding with the prospect. You qualify these leads based on objective criteria to provide the account executives with properly sales-qualified leads (SQLs).
You will feed back your insights from your research and qualification. You will actively help to shape our customer acquisition process with your feedback, and make it a greater experience and more efficient for the customer as well as you as SDR.
You collaborate closely with the marketing department as well as with the account executives to lead prospects in their buyers’ journeys. In this you take ownership of
- Researching suitable companies based on an ideal customer profile (ICP)
- Researching the correct target persons inside these ICPs based on personae profiles
- Opening first contacts with these persons as well as with persons from other lead sources like inbound marketing
- Qualifying the fit and buying ability of the target persons for our offerings
- Handing over properly sales qualified leads (SQLs) to the Account Executive Team
- Properly maintaining our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system for all your customer interactions
- Ideally have already worked 0-3 years in sales or business development representative roles (SDR/BDR) in a B2B software/SaaS environment,
- have very good verbal and written communication skills in English and German,
- are well versed in researching with Sales Intelligence Platforms like Echobot, Cognism, or Zoominfo
- know how to use Hubspot as CRM,
- are burning to always check out new approaches how to unlock communication partners,
- are a self-starter, disciplined and energetic with a strong bias for action,
- and want to be part of the team and reach out to co-workers to leverage their expertise and fuel your ideas.
What we offer you
- We are on the mission to empower everybody to work with data in real-time. And, we want you to join us to make this goal a reality.
- Experience the spirit of a true start-up on a growth mission! Cedalo is venture capital backed by two major investment firms. Now is your chance to get aboard this exciting and fast-paced journey!
- Your work impacts mission critical processes and you drive the growth of Cedalo and our customer base.
- A place in an engaged, high-performing, fun, and experienced team with 100% team spirit. Already before, we have successfully built companies and created technologies that are used around the globe.
- Cutting-edge technology and great products with growing markets! We are working on delivering the technology of tomorrow.
- A dynamic and open culture with efficient decision making that encourages you to develop ideas and share feedback openly.
- Of course, you will have state-of-the-art equipment and the tools you need!
Interested in this job?
Please send your resume to [email protected]