- Job type: Student Assistant
- Place of employment: Munich or Remote
- Starting date: As soon as possible
We are creating the technologies of tomorrow, and as part of our marketing team, you will help all (potential) users notice and find us. You will work on various tasks that will give you a good overview of digital marketing. This way, you will directly impact making our messages heard in the market, guiding people to our offerings and eventually our team’s success.
- Publish blog posts, job openings, and press releases on our website
- Create posts on social media
- Put together content for newsletters
- Assist in performing link building and crowd marketing activities
- Help in running Google ads
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks
- are at least in your 2nd year of studying (digital) marketing, business, or a similar subject
- have excellent verbal communication skills in English (additionally, German is a plus)
- think creatively, however, can be counted on to take care of your tasks in a structured manner
- have a hands-on mentality paired with good stress resilience and a positive attitude
- are open-minded and a team player who reaches out to coworkers
- can start with us as soon as possible.
What we offer you
- We are on the mission to empower everybody to work with data in real time. And we want you to join us to make this goal a reality.
- Your work impacts mission-critical processes, and you get the opportunity to shape our products and Cedalo.
- A place in an engaged, high-performing, fun, and experienced team with 100% team spirit. Already before, we have successfully built companies and created technologies that are used around the globe.
- Cutting-edge technology and great products with growing markets! We are working on delivering the technology of tomorrow.
- A dynamic and open culture with efficient decision-making that encourages you to develop ideas and share feedback openly.
Interested in this job?
Please send your resume to email@example.com