Working Student – Sales Department (f/m/d)
- Job type: Student Assistant
- Place of employment: Munich or Hybrid
- Starting date: As soon as possible
Do you want to learn how Software Sales work? You have come to the right place!
Cedalo is a venture capital-backed SaaS startup in the IoT space. Our open-source product, the MQTT Broker Mosquitto, is downloaded several million times monthly. We are in the process of commercializing Mosquitto by putting out a paid Pro Edition.
We recently decided to build a professional sales organization to foster outbound sales. For this part of the organization, we are seeking a working student.
Help on all fronts!
- Configure and fill our new Customer Relationship Management(CRM) Hubspot. Migrate the data from our legacy CRM.
- Take over organizational tasks like researching new office space, organizing missing hard – and software etc.
- Provide a helping hand for the Sales Development Representatives (SDR) and Account Executives (AE) in their daily work with prospects.
- Collaborating with the SDRs and AEs execute tasks in our sales process, e.g., setting up and maintaining our automated social media outreach, trying out new strategies for prospecting, coordinating with technical SMEs to receive answers to questions from prospects etc.
- Help to prepare product demos and presentations.
- Write and/or proofread documents and quotes.
- Execute/proofread offer pricing calculations.
- are keen on learning about SaaS and Enterprise IT Sales.
- work very conscientiously and accurately.
- are a person who is eager to learn. In return, we promise you to learn a lot and be involved in the company’s processes. And to support you in your work at any time.
- Ideally, you:
– study Marketing, Engineering, Computer Science, or Economics.
– know how to use Hubspot as CRM.
– are a self-starter, disciplined, and energetic with a strong bias for action.
– and want to be part of the team and reach out to co-workers to leverage their expertise and fuel your ideas.
What we offer you
- We are on the mission to empower everybody to work with data in real time. And we want you to join us to make this goal a reality.
- Experience the spirit of a proper start-up on a growth mission! Cedalo is venture capital backed by two major investment firms. Now is your chance to get aboard this exciting and fast-paced journey!
- Your work impacts mission-critical processes, and you drive the growth of Cedalo and our customer base.
- A place in an engaged, high-performing, fun, and experienced team with 100% team spirit. Already before, we have successfully built companies and created technologies that are used around the globe.
- Cutting-edge technology and great products with growing markets! We are working on delivering the technology of tomorrow.
- Dynamic and open culture with efficient decision-making encourages you to develop ideas and share feedback openly.
- Of course, you will have state-of-the-art equipment and the tools you need!
Interested in this job?
Please send your resume to [email protected]